Badges made of metal, pins
You can order your club emblem or motive with Fahnen Kössinger's in a completely personalized way. We realize also your custom-made logo in the most suitable technique. We are supplier of metal badges, lapel pins and medals in a big variety and offer extensive consultation in order to convert our customers' wishes best possible.
Different kinds of production techniques for pins are available that enable us to depict each motive perfectly on a lapel pin.
Thus, the pins are made into a real gem for your club.
- more about metal badges and pins >
- More about medals >
- More about honorary crosses >
- More about metal garlands >
Product detailsProduction techniques
Offset- and silk screen printing
Zinc alloy casting
Minimum order quantities
Stamping: 50 pieces
Printing: 200 pieces
Combination: 100 pieces
Zinc alloy casting: 500 pieces
Stamping: copper or bronze
Printing: steel, bronze or aluminium
Combination: copper or bronze
Zinc alloy casting: zinc
For these precious metal badges, we use high quality copper and bronze, not the cheap iron. The material thickness for the smallest size is at least 1.2 mm, medals in big diameter can be up to 4 mm thick.
- Possible metal colors: gold, silver/nickel, bronze, black nickel, antique gold, antique silver, antique bronze
- for simple motives with few details, a restricted number of colors and clearly legible, short text. The colors are put on in liquid state, therefore, they have to be framed by fine metal rims. On demand, we use soft enamel colors with or without epoxy coating or especially durable burnt-in and highly polished hard enamel.
- We also stamp your badge in flat or 3D high relief without color, in gold, silver, bronze or with antique finishing. The outside shape can be chosen at will, the same applies to holes or loops.
- Minimum order quantity: 50 pieces